April 11, 2009

WINNERS...WINNERS!!!!

I decided to draw 2 names from the comments on March 26th post. Sorry I am a little late...I think I am still on vacation...LOL

And the winners are:

Lori and Norah

Congratulations girls!!!! Norah, E-MAIL me your address so I can send you your prize...and Lori just drop by the store and get yours. Congratulations girls!!!!

On it's way next week...
- Jenni Bowlin's new products
- Humbly's rub-ons
- Bazzil stitch'z templates

Come in the store Tuesday or Thursday, spend $50.00 and you can get a copy of the winter issue of Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine for only $5.00. I decide to extend this promotion for a few more days.

That is it for now. I need to go to bed soon. We had an Easter Hunt and craft here for my son and his friends today and I am just so tired now.

No comments: