May 6, 2010

Guest Designer

Hello scrappers,

We are back from our wonderful vacation in Florida, lots of sunshine, Disney parks, Disney Cruise and over 3000 pictures. I know...lots of scrapbooking in the near future. Well lets just say it's been a little difficult getting back to work after a great time in Disney!!!!

May Guest Designer

Without furthur delay, I am happy to present to you our May Guest designer: Tracey Taylor.

Hi. My name is Tracey Taylor and it is my pleasure to design for Scrapbook Gone Wild this month. I am a French teacher by profession turned stay at home Mom. I have three beautiful little girls ages 4, 2 and 2 months. Scrapbooking quickly evolved from a slight interest to full blown passion after the birth of my first child. This wonderful hobby keeps me learning, working and teaching all the while preserving those everyday moments that make life special. I LOVE every minute.

Since Tracey is currently on the Scrap Within Reach design team, I thought it would be pretty cool to ask her to work with there new lines. She used "Urban Garden Collection". Wow!!! Did she ever create great layouts!!!
Thank you so much Tracey for sharing your love of scrapbooking with us!!! Your work is amazing!!!
That is it for now. Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Scrapping.
Chantal

7 comments:

Michelle said...

beautiful layouts tracey!
and I adore the pic of you and the baby. WOW so prescious!!!!!

Renee Dowling said...

Gorgeous Tracey! OMG - your baby is so adorable! I love how you used thw SWR paper bags too.
Reneex

Julie said...

Beautiful work Tracey,and what a sweet new addition to your family.

Tracey Taylor said...

THANK YOU!!!! :)

Cindy S. said...

WOW! These LOS are stellar! I especially love the 'flaked out' LO! Great work, Tra!!

Marielle said...

Beautiful work Tracey !!!

Darlene S. said...

Oh, how beautiful! These colors just pop off the pages! :)