June 3, 2010

June Sketch Designer!!!

Hello scrappers,

TODAY JUNE 3RD & SATURDAY JUNE 5TH ONLY

- All regular pattern paper $0.65
- All cardstock $0.35
- Basic Grey 12x12 albums 30% off

Hope to see you soon.

June Guest Designer

I am happy to present to you our June Guest designer: Michelle Kerrigan.
Go check out her Blog.


Hi all, my name is Michelle Kerrigan from Saint John, NB and I am honored to be the Guest Design for Scrapbooking Gone Wild for June 2010. Being the type of person who struggles to buy anything online, I have to see everything in person to be able to touch it and see the true colors. I stumbled into SGW one Saturday afternoon. Chantal and I met, and instantly became friends. Don't you just love the warm welcome you get when you enter those doors and smell the paper....lol.

Scrapbooking for me began almost 6 years ago, and wow have things changed. I was just looking through some older albums I did a couple years ago this weekend and I had to giggle at my style back then. Everyday there are new products and ideas to inspire us, and inspiration is what I hope for when I design my pages. Inspiration for both myself and others to keep a memory for
our families and those to follow us.

My pages are mostly of the kids (1 boy which is mine and Rob's 3 daughters), however scrapping our travels is the most fun!! It's like I relive the memory every time I open a scrapbook and read the stories of our family....I hope our children do the same in years to come.

Also, I am excited to announce that I will have my first publication coming up in the Memory Makers Big Book of ideas due out in May 2011. Thank you for this amazing opportunity Chantal
Be Inspired

Michelle was given Pink Paislee pattern paper. Don't you just love what she did with it!!!





Thank you so much Michelle for sharing your love of scrapbooking with us!!! Your work is amazing!!!
That is it for now. Hope to see you soon.
Happy Scrapping.
Chantal

3 comments:

Michelle said...

aw thanks Chantal, it was an honor!

Tracey Taylor said...

These pages are all simply fantastic. GREAT use of white space. Congrats to you.

beth said...

Love the pages Michelle! Beautiful work!