April 10, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!!!!

















Hello scrappers,

I finally went through all my pictures for the past 3 days. You can imagine how many I have...LOL You have already heard how much fun our retreat in St Andrews was so I thought I would send you a picture of the gang that was there. Hope you will all be able to join us for the next one!!!
Here are a few pictures of our trip to CUBA. I am sooooooooo in love with my new lens. I did not imagine that it would make that much of a difference in my pictures, but it sure did.
To celebrate Easter weekend, I thought Scrapbooking Gone Wild would offer you a special. Come in the store tomorrow morning, anytime between 10:00 and 1:00, spend only $25.00 excluding classes and you will receive a free STICKLE. Also, the first 9 people to come and shop for $50.00 will receive the Winter Issue of Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine for only $5.00. That is more than half the price. I would love to see you all. More specials coming in the next few weeks, so make sure to read your newsletter as soon as you get it... don't forget to check out the new site also with the calendar and gallery. Click here to check it out.

I have been working all week to reorganize the store to be a little more efficient. I am really liking the new look. Just by switching a few things around, the store seems a little bigger. Come in and see it and also come see a few new items I brought in from my retailer's event.

Classs coming up!!!!

Tuesday April 21th, we will be making a 2 page layout. The title of this layout id SMILE. Spots are already taken for this one so hurry and reserve your spot.

Friday April 24th, we will be having a crop till you drop from 6:00 to midnight.

I only have 1 more spot for the BOOK OF ME class starting Thursday April 30th. Hurry send me an e-mail and the spot is yours. The class is only 1 Thursday a month for at least 11 months. We will finish a full album of ourselves. It's lots of fun!!!! Hurry!!! I would love for you to join us.

Tuesday May 5th, we will have our last Heritage 1 page layout class. I only have 5 spots left for this one so you might want to send me an e-mail very soon.

Thursday May 7th, we will do a great gift for MOTHER'S Day. You won't want to miss this very cute project.

Thursday May 14th, we will be doing a 2 page layout celebrating SPRING.


Friday May15th, we will be having a crop till you drop from 6:00 to midnight.
Just send me an E-MAIL to reserve your spot for any of these classes. All the details will be on the web calendar very soon. Click HERE to go directly to the calendar.

That is it for now. Hope to see you tomorrow.

HAVE A GREAT EASTER WEEKEND.
Chantal

No comments: