April 15, 2009

Smile!!!




I am quite excited about this class because we are using a new product and a new tool. I still have a few spots left so hurry and send me an E-Mail to get a spot for the SMILE class. You won't be disapointed!!!!

In this class, we will be doing a 2 page layout with the title "SMILE". We will be using the SCRORE-IT BOARD AND PERFECT PEARLS. If you have never used the score-it board or maybe even the perfect pearls product, then this class is for you. Hope you will be able to join me.

Products used: Basic Grey paper, Prismatic cardstock, Bazzil chipboard stars, Bazzil cardstock, Tim Holts new journaling tags and Jenni Bowlin's calendar tags.

Price: $24.00
Maximum: 10 people

Hurry send me an E-MAIL!!!

** I need confirmation by Friday April 17th that you will be attending the class to get the kits ready.

That's it for now.
Happy Scrapping!!!
Chantal

No comments: