July 1, 2009

SHEDIAC INTERNATIONAL FLEA/CRAFT MARKET

Hello scrappers,


HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!

So some of you will think I am going insane...my step-mother called me last night to ask me if I wanted to set up a booth with her at the SHEDIAC INTERNATIONAL FLEA/CRAFT MARKET. There are going to be over 600 booths. She is setting up a booth for her bird company. I still can't believe I said yes...LOL After putting my store back together yesterday, guess what I did today to get ready for Shediac...i am leaving first thing in the morning. I am actually excited about it. Being from Shediac, I am hoping to see a lot of people I haven't seen in a while.

So for those of you who are in the Shediac area, come see me in the arena. I will be set up tomorrow night from 5:00 till 10:00, Friday 8:00 to 8:00 and Saturday 8:00 to 8:00...if I am not too tired I might still be there Sunday.

Because I will be away all weekend for this event, my store will be closed. I will be open next Tuesday at 10:00. The weekly sale that was going to be this week will be next week. Sorry for any inconvenience!!!!

That is it for now.
Happy Scrapping.
Chantal

No comments: