July 6, 2009

Great Weekend!!!!

Hello Scrappers,

I can't tell you enough how refreshing this past weekend was...so great to go back home once and a while. It wasn't about the market at all...it was all about seeing new scrappers, friends, family and people I hadn't seen in soooooooooooo long. The weather was horrible, and I mean horrible, thunder, no electricity a few times, humid...but hey I got to see and chat with sooooooooooo many people I hadnt' seen in a long time...it even got emotional a few times. Thanks for everyone for stopping by my booth and saying hello.
I am on my way to putting my store back together for tomorrow morning at 10:00. We'll see how much I get done...i am so tired and I don't have much energy...even with coffee!!!!!
As soon as I can see how much products I have left, I will decide if I will send in a new order for next week. It should happen...i will let you know as soon as possible if new products are coming our way.

That's it for now.
Happy Scrapping.
Chantal

2 comments:

Julie said...

I am glad that you got to go and meet some old friend and new people.A nice change of pace for you.
Did you cartwheel for them?

Chantal Anderson said...

Not enough room at my booth...LOL