January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!
















Happy New Year everyone!!!
I am soooooooo looking foward to 2009 with this new adventure of mine. I never thought I would get a chance to do something everyday that I am truly passionate about: scrapbooking. I am working on all the classes coming up in January and February. It feels great to be able to scrapbook again. I hadn't scrapbooked since October...just too busy with the opening of the store and my carpal tunnel surgery. Nothing is stopping me now!!!!
Did you all get lots of Scrapbooking supplies for Christmas??? I sure hope so. I still have spots for this FRIDAY NIGHT CROP TILL YOU DROP from 6:00pm to midnight. All you need to do is send me an e-mail to keep your spot. Come and join us. We'll have lots of fun!!!!
I only have 2 more spots for the SEIZE THE MOMENT class. Hurry and send me an e-mail.
All these classes are already full, but I am posting them as a reminder for everyone:

Book of me ($10.00) - Thursday Jan 8th - 8:00 to 10:00
Heritage Layout ($15:00) - Monday Jan 12th - 6:30 to 8:30
X-Mas 8 x 8 Album ($35.00) - Saturday Jan 17th - 9:00 to 4:00
My Little Man 4 page layout ($22.00) - Tuesday Jan 27th - 6:30 to 9:30
Make sure to bring your Basic Kit (Trimmer, adhesive, scissors, pencil...) for all classes and your ink pads. I have lots in the store if you don't have the right color.As you can see in the picture above, you will need a B/W 5 x 7 picture for the Heritage layout. I also posted a picture of the supplies we will use for the Christmas album. As soon as the other projects are done, I will post a picture so you can see the finished products.
Just to give you an idea of upcoming classes in February and March... Love album, Home cubes, another Book of Me class, Travel mini album, another Heritage layout, Smile layout and winter layout. Is this enough or do you want more...LOL I don't think I could handle more!!!
OK now enough about classes and more with the NEW PRODUCTS coming in this week!!! I am getting the Basic Grey Bittersweet line, Doodle Bug Crushed Velvet Coating, more pearls, new flowers, Distress Stickles, and soooooo much more. Don't be shy, come and visit.
You can also come scrapbook during the opening hours of the store for $5.00. Can't wait to see you!!!!
Happy Scrapping!!!
Chantal

No comments: