June 17, 2010

My Little Discoverer...

Hello scrappers,

Summer is finally here. Don't you just love to scrapbook all those fun days of summer. I seem to have a lot more layouts during this season.

Join me Thursday June 24th for a 1 page layout class from 7:00pm to 9:30pm. We will be using lots of products including the new paper line from Basic Grey (Max & Whiskers), smooch, alcohol inks, distress crackle paint...etc. You will also receive your own set of grungeboard letters so you don't have to use the same title as me. I thought I would send you a sneek peak of what you will be doing. I need at least 6 people to go ahead with this class so sign up quickly.




If you are unable to attend the class but wish to still purchase the kit with instruction, just let me know so I can put a kit aside for you.

Send me an e-mail to register.

Cost: $18.00

That is it for now. Thanks for stopping by.

Chantal

1 comment:

Michelle said...

can't wait to see the whole layout....what a tease! BTW, haven't forgotten about you....just been a busy week getting back off vacation. UGH