April 14, 2010

Spring Crop

Hello scrappers,

So I have been going nonstop for the past weeks now trying to get ready for our SCRAPBOOKING GONE WILD crop last weekend. Well it was all worth it!!! I had such a wonderful time with all the girls that came. A huge thank you goes to my WONDERFUL HUSBAND, VANCE ANDERSON, who spend the entire time preparing the amazing food for us!!! I sure appreciate everything you do to make things so much easier for me...I love you lots!!! Another huge thank you goes out to BRENDA KERNIGHAN for all your wonderful help. It wouldn't be as successfull without all your help...thank you Brenda!!!


Creativity was certainly flying during the crop!!! Here are a few layouts from a few of the girls that were at the crop. I might just have to scraplift a few. What great inspiration!!! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us girls!!!













That is it for now. Thanks for stopping by.

Chantal

1 comment:

Michelle said...

what a beautiful bunch of layouts! WOW!!!! We should start our own magazine!!! You girls did beautiful work