March 10, 2010

NEW PRODUCTS

Hello scrappers,












New Products on the shelves
Basic Grey (Basics, Capella, Max & Whiskers)
Bella Blvd (Man of the House)
Tattered Angel (Glimmer Chalk)
New Riff Raff products
BoBunny (Sun kissed, Peacock & Block Party)
Fancy Pants (2 new lines)
Kaisercraft (3 new lines)
Thickers (new letters)

Products on the way:

Products on Pre-order:
Tattered Angel (Glimmer Glam, Glimmer Glaze)
Basic Grey (Olivia & Oliver paper lines)

That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by.
Chantal

2 comments:

Michelle said...

the new stuff is just BEAUTIFUL!!!! I was there today...and left BROKE!!! Had lots of fun though, and now I have lots of scrappy mojo!!!

Thanks Chantal, had a blast

Marielle said...

your store looks so inviting Chantal !!! I'll be headed to Maine and New Hampshire this summer , I may just have my hubby do a little detour !! :)