January 31, 2010

HELP!!!HELP!!!

Hello scrappers,

Have you seen all the CHA releases from all the different companies? How do I decide between all those new products? I need your help!!! Tell me what is your favorite release...i need help choosing between all these funky new products. Did you see the new stuff from Tattered Angel???? OMW I can't wait to get my hands on that Glimmer Glaze, Chalkboard Glimmer Mist & Glimmer Glam. You know how I love inks, sprays, paints...

Tell me what's your favorite release!!!






I also wanted to share with you our Christmas 2 page layout class from last week.


Thanks for stopping by.
Chantal

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I need all the tattered angels stuff! So that is a must!!!!

Elaine Roy-Jones said...

Wow Chantal! I think we might have afew things in common. I am from Woodstock , NB, turning 38, and have been teaching for about 10 yrs as well. I have been doing scrapbooking classes for about 6 yrs, and it's my dream to have my own store... sigh... Love your layouts!
Elaine