December 7, 2009

Hello Scrappers,

Well it's certainly been a busy past 2 weeks between going to Ottawa and our 1 Year Anniversary here at Scrapbooking Gone Wild.

How many of us get to follow our dream? Well I can truly say I have. I never imagined being able to work in the scrapbook industry. I truly love having a scrapbook store and teaching classes and especially inspiring others in this very special hobby. Last week, I celebrated Scrapbooking Gone Wild's 1 year anniversary. I had such an amazing week and am sooooo thankful to have met so many people in the past year.

Thank you so much to everyone who celebrated with me!!!!



I had such a fun time shopping at Multicrafts in Ottawa. I don't think I have ever seen that much Scrapbooking supplies in one spot. It was a nice change from shopping on line. I brought back supplies from certain companies that I don't normally order. I have pattern paper form Jillibean Soup, October Afternoon Christmas line, Bazzil cardstock...Looking foward to doing that again.

That is it for now.
Thanks for stopping by.
Chantal

1 comment:

Julie said...

Man, I have got to come to your store.I thought it was great at the crop,but that photo is so enticing!