November 18, 2009

Hello scrappers,

I am sorry I am a little late posting this week. I have been struggling to get everything done this past week (reorganize the store after Saturday's crop, unpack and price boxes, classes, scrapbook of course, organize my "1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY BASH"...and so much more).

Talking about my 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY BASH, do you realize I opened my door to scrapbookers December 4th, 2008. I know it has almost been 1 year. I certainly have all of you to thank you for the success of Scrapbooking Gone Wild. If it wouldn't be for you, I wouldn't be here. So to thank you, I have decided to have a 1YEAR ANNIVERSARY BASH THE WEEK OF DECEMBER 1ST. Mark that on your calendar, you won't want to miss it. We will have extended hours during the week, refreshments, prizes, draws, did I mention lots and lots of sales, coupons...WOW!!!! Did I forget to mention to go write it on your calendar.

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY BASH

DECEMBER 1ST TO DECEMBER 5TH

Details will be sent next week.

We are well stocked for the Holiday season coming. We just received Little Yellow Bicycle Christmas line, more Craft sheets, More Paper Distressers, lots of mini albums perfect for Christmas gifts, new Scrap Within Reach pattern paper, totes...and more.

Pre-Christmas SALE - Thursday Nov 18th

Spend $50.00 and get a copy of the Summer issue of the Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine FREE (while quantities last)

Pre-Christmas SALE
Friday Nov 19th and Saturday Nov 20th

Spend $50.00 and get a Fiskas border punch for only $5.00 (while quantities last)

More specials...
- We still have a few Ninabrook kits
Blowout Sale price of $10.00 each
- 2 crates of paper $ 0.65 each (paper added)
- 1 crate of paper $0.25 each (paper added)

Here is our Advent Calendar we did for Tuesday night's class. Hope you like it.



Products used: Products used: Karen Foster advent calendar, Cosmo cricket pattern paper, Matte Accent, Doodlebug's Sugar Coated glitter, Alcohol inks and Stazon Ink.

That is it for now.
Thanks for stopping by.
Chantal

No comments: