November 24, 2009

Hello Scrappers,

I am packing to leave for Ottawa Thursday morning. I am really looking foward to this short trip...a weekend away with my hubby. Other than going to a Senators hockey game, going to the market, shopping for Christmas, going to a Thai restaurant, I am going shopping in a SCRAPBOOK WHAREHOUSE...yes I know. I am going to visit one of my distributers. I can't wait. Tell you all about it next week.

Our store will be closed from Thursday November 26th to Saturday November 28th. We will be open again for our 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY BASH starting Tuesday December 1st. Hope to see you then...prizes, draws, refreshments...

Here is a sneak peek of the LITTLE GIRL 1 page layout class we are having Thursday December 3rd. Send me an e-mail if you would like to register.




That is it for now.
Thanks for stopping by.
Chantal

No comments: