I was hoping for more sunshine today. AH WELL!!!! Can't change the weather right!!! I had such a wonderful day yesterday with my son. We spend most of the afternoon in St Andrews. He just loves to through rocks in the water. We went for pizza and garlic fingers and then ice cream. What a wonderful afternoon!!! and yes, I took lots and lots of pictures. I can see a scrapbook layout coming in the near future...LOL
CONGRATULATIONS ELIZABETH HENDERSON FOR BEING OUR RANDOM WINNER FOR POSTING A COMMENT ON THE LAST BLOG POST. JUST COME AND SEE US AT THE STORE TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE.
Just in on the shelves...
- RIFF RAFF PRODUCTS
- BASIC GREY BLING
- NEW SUMMER BUTTONS FROM A LITTLE BIT OF WHIMSY
- NEW MME "BREAKING FREE" LINES
NEW AT SCRAPBOOKING GONE WILD
- WEEKLY SALES that go from Saturday to Thursday
- Sign up for a class and receive 25% off any regular priced item in the store bought that evening.
- Sign up for a Friday night CROP TILL YOU DROP for only $15.00 now, and receive 10% off all your regular priced purchases that evening.
From Saturday May 16th to Thursday May 21th
- Tim Holts products 35% off
- Petaloo flowers 35% off
- Crafter's Workshop Templates 35% off
DON'T FORGET TO REGISTER FOR THE JUNE 27th ALL DAY CROP. SPOTS ARE FILLING UP QUICKLY!!!!! We already have over 35 PEOPLE signed up...HURRY send me an E-MAIL.
That is it for now. Hope to see you soon.