March 10, 2009

CROP & CRUISE!!!








Well I finally got my computer back from the shop. That is why you didn't get any info on my amazing CROP AND CRUISE.

OK so lots of you were asking for details of my CRUISE. I had an amazing time!!!!! We started in Miami with a MIAMI CITY TOUR that finished with a boat tour. That was lots of fun!!!

Then our CRUISE began the next day. We went to Samana, Dominican Republic, St Thomas, Virgin Islands, Tortola, British Virgin Islands and Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas. We met amazing people from accross Canada. I learned a few new techniques from great teachers that I am looking foward to showing you. I didn't finish most of my projects because I was also enjoying the entertainment on the cruise...LOL I did finish a few layouts and the others I will finish soon. What I did enjoy the most on my trip is all the great photography tips I got from Allison Orthner. I bought a new lens for my camera in St Thomas. I had soooooooooooo much fun playing with my camera for the rest of the cruise.

The other teachers were also great, Leica Forrest, Trisha Ladouceur, Jill Hildebrand and Deanna Hutchison. And I can't forget the fabulous Canadian Scrapbooker editors who joined as special guests, Katharina Doyle and Jackie Ludlage.
There is a possibility I will be bringing one of the teachers, Jill Hildebrand, to the NOVEMBER SCRAPBOOKING RETREAT IN ST ANDREWS to teach a few classes. I am quite excited about that. She has never been to the maritimes so she is really looking foward to the possibility of coming here.

I didn't go on any booked excursions. We shopped in St Thomas, beach day in Great Stirrup Cay, and the other 2 spots we went on tours with taxis for a few hours to visit the islands. The days we were at sea, we scrapbooked or had classes.

That is it for now. STAY TUNED FOR AN UPDATE ON ALL THE NEW PRODUCTS IN AND ALSO COMING OUR WAY IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO...

Happy Scrapping.
Chantal

No comments: