January 23, 2009

Saturday JANUARY 24th Store CLOSED!!!!!

Hello scrappers,

Are you thinking what can I do Saturday all day??? Well I have just the think for you!!! I will be attending a scrapbook cropping day in St Andrews as a vendor. I will be bringing lots of my products for everyone to see.

The event is hosted by the Church of St Andrews Ladies Guild. It is held at the Catholic Church Parish Centre at 210 Parr St. It will be from 9am-5pm. You can still register at 529-9020 or 529-3790 and speak to Mary Jones. Hope to see you there!!!

Because I will be attending this event, my store will be closed tomorrow. Sorry for any inconvenience. I should be home later tomorrow afternoon. If you need some products, just give me a call and we can make arrangements.


****DETAILS FOR THE ALGONQUIN RETREAT ARE COMING VERY SOON****

No comments: