December 15, 2008

and the Countdown Begins...

Well my surgery went well!!!! I am glad it is done now. I can gradually start using my hand. It is still a bit sore but it's getting there.

I am soooooooooooo looking foward to start scrapbooking again... maybe next week. I will try to get all the projects done as soon as possible for all the classes for January. I will post pictures as soon as they are done. I have quite a few classes in the New Year. Make sure to send me an e-mail as soon as possible to reserve your spot for classes because they fill up quickly. There is only 3 spots left for the HERITAGE class. HURRY!!!!

Can you believe there is only 10 days left before Christmas. Are you ready for a COUNTDOWN SALE??? I know I am. Come in this Tuesday morning from 9:00 to 1:00. Come and get Stickles, Upsy Daisy Pattern Paper, American Craft Pattern Paper and Foil Thickers at 25 % off, and a few more items at 10 % off. I am getting more boxes tomorrow!!!! You won't want to miss out on all the specials.

Don't forget to come in and give me your wish list for that loved one in your life. Men's Night is just around the corner, this Friday night. I have lots of cool tools, totes, magazines, etc. that you might like for Chritmas. Don't wait!!!!!

Thanks for checking in.
Happy Holidays!!!
Chantal

No comments: