November 24, 2008

Soon...very soon!!!!

Greetings!!!

It is almost ready. I am expecting a few small boxes this week but other than that,
we are pretty much all set for products.

Here is a sneak peek at the store for those of you who haven't been in the store yet!






I am sooooooo looking foward to meeting all of you out there who scrapbook.

I am trying to get ready to go to Toronto this week with my mother, my husband and my son. I have to make sure everything is ready
Grand Opening on Dec. 4th from 12:00 to 9:00.

We had lots of fun last Friday night at the Precious Little Girl Class.
Here is the layout we did.

All the Halloween products will be 25% off starting tonight with my Halloween class. I also will have a few Christmas products on special at the Grand Opening. You won't want to miss out. I got my box of door prizes, i decided on the prizes for my 2 draws. Hope to see soon.

That's it for now.
Happy Scrappin.
Chantal

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your store is looking SO good - I can't even imagine how excited you must be!!

Kristine said...

Oh My God! { insert drooling icon here! } can't wait!!!
best of luck to you in your new venture darlin!

JJ Sobey said...

Looks Fantastic!!!

Tracey Taylor said...

HUGE congrats on this new venture!!! Everything looks great. Love the banner, K!

Angie said...

WOW! How very exciting. Congrats.